Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Holiday Gift Guide - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

1. Bookish Totes
I love tote bags and especially ones with quirky little book quotes on!


2. Bookish Prints
I have my eye out for one of these to put on my livingroom photo gallery wall, they are so nice.


3. Funko Pops
These are a new obsession for me, they are so cute!

4. Bookish Homeware
Cushions, throws, ornaments etc... Oh it gets me excited just thinking about it.
5. Books Obviously
Everyone knows to buy me books for all occasions and I will never be disappointed with them.
 
6. Bookish Clothing
T-shirts for example that make you instant friends with anyone you see that is wearing a logo/quote from your favourite books and tv shows


7. Bookish Jewellery
I am like a magpie when it comes to sparkly shiny stuff, some of the book related jewellery I have seen is absolutley to die for.
8. Bookmarks
A bookworm can never have enough bookmarks!
 
9. Films Adapted From Books (In Some Cases)
We know the book is always better but sometimes a movie comes along that just gets it!
 
10. More Books
Ok so I might have ran out of ideas for this one but as a fellow bookworm you will know that there is no such thing as too many books!

8 comments :

  1. Those little Pop! Figures are just adorable. I know he isn't bookish but I saw a Lumiere (From Beauty and the Beast) and I wanted to get it so bad! I love those Gryffindor socks! Haven't seen a pair like those before but I have a feeling they may end up under my tree (for me) this year.
    Here's my Top 10 Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love book prints and artwork inspired by books. And Funko Pops- I too am now a slave to the Pops lol. I just bought one the other day and now I want a ton of other ones. There are so many good book totes out there too. I'd probably never use one but I like seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love some great bookish totes as well - you can never have too many right??

    Here's my list: https://bornandread.com/2016/11/29/top-ten-tuesday-holiday-gift-guide/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list - I love bookish gifts! The prints and homeware are especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this weeks topic, mostly as it is helping me find more and more things I want to buy for myself. I absolutely love your picks! All of these are things I would love to receive. I am especially addicted to Funkos and would love to get more of those for Christmas. I also really love bookish candles, mugs and pillows and want more of those. You can check out my gift guide here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love bookish clothing. I need more of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those bookish tshirts! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe my old lady side is coming out, but bookish homewares would be so fun! Especially if you are having book club over to your house.

    ReplyDelete