Stacking The Shelves - October 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week or in our case over the previous month. 

This was a bad month for us both for Stacking the shelves, Laura had just moved into her new house and Jen was preparing for a move too... I swear sometimes it is like we are the same person. Jen is still dealing with the move as is Laura but now Laura has a little less stress and a little more time, just a little more time to do such things... This stacking the shelves will only consist of the books that Laura has some how managed to afford this month, Jen will do a double Stacking next month... God help us all with the amount that she buys monthly!
I am surprised I have ended up with this many books this month I was expecting to buy none but you all probably understand how impossible that would be! I miss my old shelf for my photograph this one looks a little rubbish sorry but I am living in chaos right now.

A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
The one below this Once upon a time came in on the delivery a few weeks ago and I instantly needed it in my life, I am a Disney fan through and through and it just didn't make sense not to buy this when I seen it in Tesco a few weeks later, I bought this along with The Beast within as part of the buy two for £7

Once Upon A Time by Liz Braswell
As mentioned above this book came into work on the delivery, I loved the look of the cover and the feel of the book as well as it being Disney related and bought it without hesitation

The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
I have blabbed on and on about this book since I read Me Before You  and After You that Jen so kindly bought me it as a house warming gift when I moved into my new house, what better way to war a house than to fill it with books, books and even more books... Thanks Jen!

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
When it comes to anything Shiny I am a magpie, if you seen me in the street you would know it was me from the amount of jewellery I have on that is so sparkly... same with books, a little bit of glitter or mirrored front covers and I will buy it no matter what it is about but this one looked pretty as well as sounding really interesting.

Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
I don't know why all of a sudden I am buying books with fish in the title or on the cover, I don't mean to its a fluke but this month I have managed to buy two that have fish on, This book caught my attention because it was described as John Green meets Rainbow Rowell in this heartbreaking tale of bittersweet first love. John Green... Rainbow Rowell... it had to be a winner and I only have a few pages of it left and I have loved it so much!

The Beast Within By Serena Valentino
Everyone who knows me will know that I love Belle and Beauty and the Beast... I am considering a village Bella tattoo too... At first I thought this book was part of the other two Disney books I have bought this month but now looking at it I can see that it is not... Still cannot wait to read it though!
Silence Is A Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher
My other fish book from this months haul... I pointed this one out to Jen as soon as I spotted it and she had bought it and read it before I got a chance to but i've heard its good so I bought it anyway.

2 comments :

  1. Enjoy your new books and I hope you both get settled into your new places!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete