Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favourite Albums - Jens Choices


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
 
These aren’t necessary my Top Ten Albums of all time, these are just some I like listening to…. 


1. Blue Neighbourhood by Troye Sivan (Deluxe Edition) 
 Electro-pop, synth-pop? Very angsty, but I love it. Favourite tracks are ‘Talk Me Down’ and ‘Blue’ (Feat. Alex Hope).

2. Live in Concert by Barbara Streisand (1994) 
Love this album, and her introducing the songs. So many classics. Barbara at her best LIVE!

3. Communion by Years and Years (Deluxe Edition) 
Just genius!

4. The Velvet Rope by Janet Jackson 
One of her best albums, I want to feel special.

5. Girl at the End of the World by James
She’s just a ……

6. Grease Live by Various Artists 
Good singalong musical! Not the original, but amazing!

7. The Original High by Adam Lambert (Deluxe Edition) 
Adam’s voice is astounding!

8. The Rocky Horror Show by Various Artists 
I’m just a sweet transvestite…..

9. Sunset Boulevard by Various Artists (Glenn Close Version) 
I bought this as I loved the cover, and the music didn’t disappoint either.

10. Rainbow by Mariah Carey 
I just love this album, Heartbreaker Remix is my favourite track.

2 comments :