Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favourite Musicals - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
 

1. Wicked
My uttermost favourite ever musical along with Les Miserables, I went to see this in London for my 21st and absolutely fell in love with it and I am also in the middle of reading the series of books
 
2. Ghost The Musical
I haven't seen the musical YET but I do listen to the songs from it all the time, there is actually a story that goes with me and ghost which is that my Mum went into labour whilst watching Ghost at the cinema with me, I clearly just wanted to watch the film.

3. Beauty And The Beast
I'm probably not the only bookworm that compares herself to Belle from beauty and the beast, so for that reason I absolutely love beauty and the beast.
 
4. Mamma Mia
Abba is a guilty pleasure so of course I love this musical, both the film version and the theatre production.
 
5. Les Miserables
Amazing! thats all I have to say
6. Wizard Of Oz
Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!
 
7. Rocky Horror Picture Show
I found the theatre production a bit awkward the way they expect you to join in but I do really enjoy the music from it!
 
8. Sound Of Music
Always find myself bursting out in songs from this film.
 
9. Annie
Love love love both the original and the new version
 
10. Grease
Who doesn't love a bit of grease!

1 comment :

  1. Ah yes, Wicked is amazing! I saw it for my 19th birthday last year and it was awesome. Beauty and The Beast is one of my favourites too and I've enjoyed Mamma Mia and Grease too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-75/

    ReplyDelete