Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favourite Books Of The Romance Genre - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here
There will be two separate Top Tens this week as Jen has chosen to look at her favourite book series where as Laura has chosen her Top Ten Books of the Romance genre that she has read.


1. On The Other Side By Carrie Hope Fletcher
I loved loved loved this story, it just shows that if it is meant to be it will be in the end one way or the other, such a nice thought.
2. Falling By Jane Green
My current read with Jen, I know by reading this with Jen that it is not just me who loves the relationship between the two main characters in this book, they are just perfect as well as Dominic being perfect on his own anyway.

3. Eleanor & Park By Rainbow Rowell
Reminded me of what it was like to be a teenager when all emotions of crushes are heightened, some of the best feelings when you think you are in love and you are going to be with that person forever! I hope these two actually lasted though!
4. Carry On By Rainbow Rowell
I was rooting for Simon and Baz just from the fanfiction sections of Fangirl, I am so glad Rainbow Rowell wrote a book about them, they are adorable.

5. The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks
Both the book and the film make me want a love like this, I hate the idea of either me or my Fiance having to live without the other, it would be nice to go together when it is time.

6. One Day By David Nicholls
I have experiences best friend love at the time I was reading this book and it literally broke my heart imagining wasting all that time loving someone but never actually being with them to finally get them and it be cut short.
7. Me Before You By Jojo Moyes
This is one of the latest Romance books that I have read, it is still raw and I cannot wait to see if the film is as good as the book, I'm just not ready to put myself through it just yet.

8. A Fault In Our Stars By John Green
Okay, Okay... No I am not Okay! this book was so touching and I loved the relationship between Hazel and Gus


9.  Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Claire
One of my all time favourite books probably due to all the love between Will, Jem and Tessa. The bromance aswell as the romance.


10. The Geography Of You And Me By Jennifer E.Smith 
A cute, light read once again about young love.

8 comments :

  1. AHHH SO MANY FEELS!! I loved Carry On. <3 I'm so so glad it exists omg, even if I thought it was very reminiscent of Harry Potter to start with hahah, but it turned out adorably original in the end AND I LOVED IT. Plus Rainbow Rowell's writing is just amazing. :D
    And also TFIOS will forever have my heart. Like, BROKEN and IN TATTERS probably because that book was so cruel. But nevertheless = I love it. :')
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with anything you have just said! It is like you read my mind haha

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love Me Before You SO MUCH! It broke my heart a million times and I loooove <3
    Link to My TTT ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird! I wrote like a... 4 lines comments but only one showed up! </3

      Delete
    2. Aww thats okay :), Have you read After you? it is so good!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I loved Carry On (even though I haven't read Fangirl yet, oops!), it's such a cute romantic story.
    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you really need to have read Fangirl before reading it, really Fangirl only introduced the characters of Carry On, it's still a really good book you should read it :)

      Delete