Waiting On Wednesday - August 2016


Laura's Waiting on...
So I did a silly, I am usually the first person saying to people in our work that is the third in a series you know, have you read the others? and yet I have gone and bought the fourth book in a series myself!
  • Her Every Fear By Peter Swanson - I discovered Peter Swanson whilst on holiday and really enjoyed reading The Girl With A Clock For A Heart it actually expanded my preferred genres I usually stay clear of crime/mysterys but there you go. I have purchased his first book A Kind Worth Killing now and I really like the sound of this one... I need to buy every book by any author I start reading, I know I am a strange one.
  • So as I just said I did a silly, I purchased Margeret Atwoods book The Heart Comes Last on a whim when the cover caught my attention in work when I was working the delivery, I will now have to but I'm Starved For You, Choke Collar and Erase Me before I read this but the problem is I can't afford anymore books at the moment, I am currently in the process of buying a home and due to move in in October.


Jen's Waiting on...
Well it is going to be a long wait, since I am going full-time in my transition in September and I have lots of things to buy. Laura and I are scheduling a shopping trip and a bingo win. Laura has promised me this, so it’s here in written if it doesn’t go to plan. I have evidence!!! So these are the books, I want…
  • The Starblade Chronicles: The Dark Army by Joseph Delaney. I have all of the Spooks series in paperback, the first one of Starblade in hardback and this one is in paperback. Do I try and get it in hardback so they look good on my shelf? 
  • The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. I love a good thriller!
  •  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne, J. K. Rowling and John Tiffany. I have re-read the books so many times, so I have to have this.

No comments :

Post a Comment