Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Would Read To My Class If I Was A Teacher - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

This weeks topic allowed us to decide anything school related, Jen has chosen books with school settings and Laura has chosen the books she would read to her class if she was a teacher so this week there will be two individual Top Tens...
1. Me Before You By Jojo Moyes
Dealing with real life issues, such a touching but enjoyable read

2. The Five People You Meet In Heaven By Mitch Albom
A lovely light but heartfelt read
 
3. On The Other Side By Carrie Hope Fletcher
A story of true love with a touch of magic
 
4. Mobile Library By David Whitehouse
A books about books and deals with real life issues

5. The Girl With All The Gifts By M.R.Carey
You've got to give them some experience in how to deal with a zombie apocalypse
 
6. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green
Heartbreaking but real life issues
 
7. Now Is Good By Jenny Downham
Real life issues, Heartbreaking once again
 
8. War Horse By Michael Morpurgo
Cute, light slightly sad read

9. One Day By David Nicholls
Heartbreaking
 
10. The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks
Heartbreaking

So reading back over my list I have just realised that I probably wouldn't make a very good teacher, I would clearly traumatise my students! 

2 comments :

  1. I have at least one book on my list that I did read to my class. My TTT lists some sci-fi cat books to read instead of doing homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list! I can spy so many good books on here. I loved On The Other Side.

    ReplyDelete