Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.



I thought I would find this topic easier to complete however I always buy the books I want as soon as they come into my store, you can ask Jen I have a bit of a book buying on a whim problem.

1. The One Plus One By Jojo Moyes
2. Silver Bay By Jojo Moyes
So I recently read Me Before You and After You by Jojo Moyes and wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did so I feel as though I want to give some more of her books a chance.
 
3. The Time Keeper By Mitch Albom
4. The First Phone Call From Heaven By Mitch Albom
5. The Magic Strings Of Frankie Presto By Mitch Albom
I have read two of Alboms books in the past and absolutely enjoyed the ease and quickness of them as short enjoyable books, I love the emotions he makes me experience whether happy or sad and want to read more of his work.

6. Panic By Lauren Oliver
I have all of Lauren Olivers books except for this one and the last of the Delirium Trilogy, why I do not know! I wasn't even aware of this one and it sounds amazing.
 
7. The Blade Itself By Joe Abercrombie
My fiance is going on and on at me to read Joe Abercrombie books I have read The Shattered Sea Trilogy and I did enjoy it so although I wouldn't pay for this with my own money I think I would definitely give it a shot if someone else was paying.
 
8. Watermelon By Marian Keyes
So not so long ago I discovered that I have read number four of this series of books, I remember enjoying it so I will probably read the first three if someone else was paying.
 
9. Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married By Marian Keyes
I love pyschics, romance and I love Marian Keyes style of writing this book sounds right up my street.
   
10. Son Of A Witch By Gregory Maguire
I started this series a few years back I think its about time I made some progress on it. 

  
1. Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell (Zoella Edition)
I have read the normal version and loved it, but the cover is yellow, my favourite colour and as I own six of Zoella's book club already this is on the list.

2. Billy And Me By Giovanna Fletcher
Well what can I say I am a completest and this is another of Zoella's. so this is needed to complete my collection.
3. Harry Potter And The Cursed Child By J.K.Rowling
I really want this after re-reading the Harry Potter stories at least twice over. Even though I was disappointed by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I want to read this script. Unless I can get a guy to take me to London to see the play and pay for me, then this will have to do.

4. The Starblade Chronicles: The Dark Army By Joseph Delaney
I have read all the spooks books and now want this one but in hardback so it matches the first one I have.
 

5. Girl Online Going Solo By Zoe Sugg
If Girl Online On Tour is anything to go by I really want to read this, I just hope Penny and Noah get it on again.

6. The Kept Woman By Karin Slaughter
I read Pretty Girls and loved it so I am hoping that this is more of the same.

7. The Woman In Cabin 10 By Ruth Ware
I love a good thriller and I want this one.
 
8. Katherine Howard: The Tragic Story Of Henry VIII's Fifth Queen By Josephine Wilkinson
I love the Tudors and King Henry VIII, I want to know more about her and whether she was used as a pawn in the game which led her to the scaffold.

9. Generation Next By Oli White
A novel by another Youtuber. I want to have a read and see how it goes.
10. The Potion Diaries: Royal Tour By Amy Alward
I am up to page 50 of the first book and already want to read the sequel.


8 comments :

  1. I have a special edition of Fangirl on my list! There's such nice editions of it!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the special edition of Carry On, so its only right I get this xx

      Delete
  2. I actually own a copy of Son Of A Witch, but I've never gotten around to actually reading it. I should do that soon, because the series is really good! I'm currently reading Girl Online - On Tour, and I'm really liking it so far. I'm hoping that I'll enjoy it enough to buy the third book.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one Mitch Albom book but I'd like to read more. And luckily, I got my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child yesterday or else it'd be on my list as well!

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Cursed Child, I can't wait to read it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/top-ten-tuesday-68/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fangirl is definitely in my top 5 favorite books, I'm in love with it! I've heard all about Zoella's books but I've never read any of them- I need to check then out!! After you read Fangirl if you're a fan, you should totally check out Eleanor & Park also by Rainbow Rowell. I might even consider it my favorite book��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read them all!!! Eleanor and Park was just adorable! xxx

      Delete
  6. beautiful post! Love all those covers! My TTT

    ReplyDelete