Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Favourite 2016 Releases So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

This weeks topic asks us to select our favourite books that have been released in 2016 so far, with it being only June this list was impossible for me to complete without adding in some books by some of my favourite authors that I have not yet purchased or read. I have only read the first two books in my list and have the third one in my to be read pile, the rest are just books I like the look of and will eventually get around to reading.


 
  1. The Last Star By Rick Yancey
  2. Fellside By M.R.Carey
  3. The Sudden Appearence Of Hope By Claire North
  4. Lady Midnight By Cassandra Clare
  5. Fury Rising By Jeyn Roberts
  6. Unrivaled By Alyson Noel
  7. The One We Fell In Love With By Paige Toon
  8. Passenger By Alexandra Bracken
  9. All The Birds In The Sky By Charlie Jane Anders
  10. The Fireman By Joe Hill
So that is my Top Ten Tuesday this week I hope you like it, Feel free to leave a link to yours in the comments I love seeing other peoples choices! 

Laura xx

5 comments :

  1. Omg Lady Midnight is AMAZING (And also on my list!!) I'm so happy Cassandra Clare's writing and books just keep getting better and better. *hugs the Shadowhunter world* hehe And I would like to read Unrivaled eventually! I LOVE that cover. :D Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your TTT I love it and will be looking into a few of the books you have listed! also your blog is amazing :)

      Delete
  2. I hope to read The Sudden Appearance of Hope sometime this summer. I have The Fifteen Lives of Harry August by the same author out from the library now. Wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also had my eye on The fifteen lives of Harry August... Might have to give it a go!

      Delete
  3. All the Birds in the Sky is one I really want to read now after seeing it make an appearance on a number of these top lists this week. Lady Midnight is also one I hope to get to at some point this year.

    Thanks for sharing these & HAPPY READING! :)

    ReplyDelete